Samsung is all set to launch a new phone under its Flagship Galaxy series: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE. The phone has just started to create an atmosphere in the market, but before it gains attention from the techies, its brochure has been leaked. The phone is going to be one of the biggest and much-awaited launches from the South Korean giant. Now, due to leaks, its launch event won’t be much surprised.
This is not the first time when specifications were leaked before the launch of a much-awaited gadget, especially a smartphone. Just like other phones, there were some rumors and leaks regarding this smartphone ahead of launch, but the recent brochure leak has revealed almost everything regarding the smartphone.
The brochure sourced by CoinBRS has revealed a lot of stuff regarding the smartphone, lets see what you can expect from the phone.
- The phone will be available in four colors: lavender, white, black, and cream.
- The phone will feature an excellent 6.4-inch FullHD+ AMOLED display with a blazing fast 120HZ refresh rate.
- The display will also feature Gorilla Glass Protection and a centrally placed punch hole for the selfie camera.
- The phone has a triple camera setup at the rear with a 64MP primary lens followed by a depth sensor and ultra-wide sensor.
- For outstanding selfies phone has a 32MP front camera.
- The phone will available in two variants in terms of performance: Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100.
- Two RAM options will e available:6GB and 12GB.
- To power the phone, you will get a 4500 mAH battery with fast charging support.
- The phone will feature Android 11 as OS.
- The phone will have almost all 5G bands and will support dual 5G.
After seeing the leaks above, there is nothing left to know. As mentioned above, the recent leak has revealed everything about the Samsung Galaxy and only some minor specifications will be remained to known. The company may do a few changes to keep users interested in the launch event.
Also read: https://techienext.com/2020/08/pixel-5-leaked-specs-hint-at-90hz-display-qualcomm-snapdragon-765g-processor.html